Tuesday 22 February 2011

A Break After A Break

Just a quick one. Remember this?

...and the times when I played futsal and bowling and badminton and...what have you. If anything, I love playing sports, and for the Bank, I'd do it even if it means that I have to train after working hours. Sports and my Company, 2 of my many weaker points. 

Last year, I managed a gold in athletics and seconds and thirds for the others. So today, the Bank has presented me with the best piece of paper ever - as a reward! Wait for it....

.

.

.

A return ticket to Bali baby!! :):)



Yup, the Bank recognizes effort and for winning, they reward you handsomely too. WOW! I know I've just been back a few days from London town, and now I'm jet setting again in a few hours. To a place where I'm planning to just enjoy the sun, go surfing with the colleagues perhaps, just play at the beach and spend quality time with my colleagues - OUTSIDE office. If you did not realize, I've only been jet setting to countries that has our branch! For the love of CIMB :)

Truth be told, I feel very appreciated where I am, and this is one of the many reasons why I'm so in love with my company. Ok ok, I'm excited but for now, I'm still swamped with work, preparations for YCM CEO Series tomorrow ( make sure you guys come ok! 7.30pm InterContinental Hotel) and this is all I've packed.


A passport and sunnies. Should suffice, don't you think? ;)


Checklist on the go! 
  • Pack for Bali
  • Finish up my deadlines in the next (very) few hours that I have (Oh God help me)
  • Finish up the write up for YCM CEO Series tomorrow
  • Did I say pack for Bali? *sighhh*
  • Let Despicable Me play on the DVD to keep me company with the happy vibes :) (SHould do the trick in speeding me up with work!)


Ok, chop chop Alia! A million and one things to do before my flight in a few hours. HOMAIGOD! I might be needing some minions soon!

2 comments:

Kim L said...

Company trip to Bali!! not for work buy holidays. How awesome is that?! have fun love

Alia Ishak said...

I told you to choose your company wisely ;) Hehe... Can't wait for you to come home! I'm tanned to the max now babes!