Saturday 28 May 2011

Full Stop

Yesterday was my final day at work. Which means that my Dreamgirls' journey will officially start this Monday all the way till the show ends on the 24th of July. Yes, I cried a bucket yesterday! Hmmph... I'm filled with mixed feelings to be honest. Happy, excited, sad (that I won't be at work to annoy my colleagues and my bosses), anxious, panicky, scared, on top of the world cloud-9....everything.

Last night's rehearsal was just awful btw. My coughs did not allow my voice to come out and what more, when I coughed so hard, I got a terrible headache. But naturally, I'm not the type who'd like to 'manja'-kan my body, hence why I don't really stop doing what I do no matter how sick I am. I think if I did, I'd get more stressed up and would fall sick even more. I love the fun kinda stress and pressure, it helps with the motivation and happiness level :):)

Dom, my music teacher has summoned me to at least 6 litres of water a day, and on top of that hot lemon and honey drink. Wait, I'm not finished yet. I'm not allowed bread too! *DIE! How to survive like this? Bread's like the only food I'm not fussy about* Well, it creates phlegm and would make my cough worse. and loads of sleep too! I'm not complaining, but I'm not a fan for sleeping. It makes me restless to sleep other than night time. Sigh...such is harsh love.

Anyway, this weekend will be one fun weekend with my loved ones and to start it off, I have two events to attend today. TAS Iman and FashionValet Launch and the launch Projek Disko Baldi in conjunction with PJ Laugh Fest.  Both events, to cheer on for my beloved and talented friends and of course to also take a chill pill, relax and get ready for a new journey that I have never explored before ever in my entire life.

InsyaAllah, everything will fall into place. May not be easy, but I will take one day at a time.

No comments: