Wednesday 29 June 2011

Exhausted

Being involved in 4 different not-related-to-each-other activities can be super challenging at one point, and it drags on. Pretty exhausting but it's not because I'm always up and about. Doing what I love, I'm only very thankful and blessed to get all the opportunities to be running about.

However, to be doing this, I have to be mentally strong. I realized that there is no one but me, myself and I who can understand my own situation (Read: Me, my parents, abang and bestfriend. They know me inside out alright!). It's tough, really. Them in Team A don't fully understand the whole works in Team B, C, D. Them in Team B don't fully understand the whole works in Team C, D, A. Them in Team C don't fully understand the whole works in Team D, A, B. Them in Team D don't fully understand the whole works in Team A, B, C. You get the drill.

And... I am up and about between all A, B, C and D. Thank God for my number one supporters - my parents, abang and bestfriend :)

3 comments:

farhana said...

Ohhhh...i know u really strong. May Allah give you strength. Go go Alia sweetie =D

als said...

HUGS! Keep going! :)

Alia Ishak said...

Farhana: InsyaAllah :) Thanks for the continuous support darling!

Als: Thanks Alee! :) Can't wait to perform in front of you on the 15th! :)