Saturday 4 June 2011

Time to get out (Part 1) - TAS Iman and FV Launch

...of the Corporate World for a wee while.

Full of events. That has got to be last weekend, and none related to work, banking or the corporate world. I'm surrounded by many talented friends who are very very brave and determined. These individuals are so respectable in their own way and I really am a very proud friend. More so when I attended these events:

TAS Iman and FV Launch
A day before the event, I was on half day leave but instead of helping Vy prepare for the event, we both ended up spending loads of time catching up! It's been a long while since we met, yeah a few weeks. So we decided to drop everything for a while and fetch Ajjie along from work and off we went for a chilled lunch. 


FashionValet collaborated with Tom Abang Saufi this time to launch Tom Abang Saufi new line which was TAS Iman. I thought it was really sweet that TAS came from her name, whilst Iman is her daughter's :) It was a very chilled evening at Tom Abang Saufi's house and Nona, Wa and I were there early to help out with the set up. 


Overall, the event went very well, from the models to the clothes that was showcased, the company and the OMG-heavenly laksa Sarawak which Tom Abang Saufi was telling us how her maid is so awesome at preparing! So yums I tell you! Nona and I had it twice :P Most of all, I was so proud of Vy! She has come so far and brought FashionValet a step further in a short time. Well done darling! :)


Btw, you can get hold of the gorgeous lines at Fashionvalet.net 

No comments: