Sunday 10 July 2011

One Step Closer

Friday was our first day of tech run.

A whole 15 hours of being mic-ed up and buckled up in high heels. No doubt it was tiring, and a killer to be in high heels for the longest time.

BUT I've never been any happier! A step closer to a dream come true. Rehearsing and being able to allow every single part of my body to perform on Istana Budaya's stage when the big day comes!

Despite the roadblocks and rallies which have all started when we ended our rehearsals late last night, everyone was in a happy mood and all pumped up! Of course by the time we got home, all of us crashed, and it was the most difficult thing trying to wake up for rehearsals again this morning. Hang in there my Dreamgirls! =)

One thing's for sure, I'm gonna forever remember these moments!!

2 comments:

Shahrul said...

can't wait to watch the show..thanks fr the tics..

Alia Ishak said...

Yes! I can't wait myself :) See you tomorrow!!!