Tuesday 12 July 2011

Sneak A Peek

Yes, preparations are intense! A lot of dress rehearsals + tech run. In and out of the wardrobe to get changed. In and out of the make up room to get done up! Moving through gigantic sets and props! Feels a lil like a part time superman, really.


and still, there was time for me to trip and fall on steels and props. Istana Budaya is so huge, it has all these 'super canggih things' that falls from the top, appears from the basement, flies from the wings - it's really like a box of chocolate. Surprise surprise! Gone are my fingers and knees too! Hello bruises!


Never have I thought it'd be this crazy intense in the world of performing arts. Truly enjoying the experience! One day till our show! See you guys at Istana Budaya! I am so gonna cry when show ends!

Btw, to those who wrote to me to request for pictures, I do tweet some behind-the-scenes via twitter at @aliaishk (since I don't have much time to blog anymore)! =)

3 comments:

als said...

Alia!! All the best!! Take care of yourself apa ni bruise bruise :'(

Alia Ishak said...

Thanks Alee! :) Hehe, ni sebab dah penat sangat and kelam kabut masa tech run. Salin baju and buat rambut all together sambil lari lari for our cues, I even managed to slice myself somemore semalam. But i'm a-ok! See you in a few hours!

Maneesa said...

Hi Alia! Superb performance! i enjoyed it very much.
I manage to catch yesterday 14/7 show and couldn't figure out who played Effi..during the 1st half i tot it was Dina but on the second half i dont think it was her.
Who was it that night coz Effie was also played by Elvira Arul.

Thanks dear!
2 thumbs up!!