Tuesday 27 September 2011

Once upon a random

  • At times, I have answers and opinions to questions asked. However, I choose to stay silent. I don't know why. But I don't feel any less smarter, or less anti social in any way. Sometimes, I feel good. Good to just keep it to myself.
  • After 8 months, I still have not warm up yet.
  • Only with certain people that I automatically switch and suddenly become less of me. Not intentionally. I don't know why and I don't even see it coming. 
  • Sometimes it annoys me that some other people fills in another person's shoes when secretly I want that 'another person' to be the one filling in the shoes. But I have no control of it of course.
  • I am so different at work and outside. But my colleagues know the real me! Like in my previous posts, I am crazy, loud, happy, cheerful. I love it that energy is super awesome at work and I'm always uber happy in the office....and...apparently I am garang at work. OMG, I don't marah people at all :P
  • I tend to shut down on work-related matters outside working hours. Just because I think that 9-10 hours of work is enough for a day.
  • My best friend and girlfriends know me inside out that sometimes when they tell others I'm 'like this', that other person cannot picture it.
  • I want a SMURF!

2 comments:

farhana said...

I smurf you! =)=)=)

Alia Ishak said...

I smurf you more! :):)