Friday 21 October 2011

Nothing's perfect

"Never take it away, for when you have, you take away the whole character"

Just when I thought that this week will turn out to be perfect, it did not. I woke up with  a fever and no motivation today but at the same time, part of me is still eager to go to work because maybe, once I step foot in the office the motivation will come rolling back onto my lap and the happiness will overwrite that fever. Maybe, maybe. This feeling of restless-ness is not very easy to juggle with the load of work.

Well, for a start, I have my honey nestum cereal and it's dress-down Friday for Treasury! :) I'm thinking pyjamas now and music. 7 days to full blast happiness and motivation too!

2 comments:

farhana said...

Oh dear..get well soon. M also got fever, but lucky i can rest during weekend.

Take vitamin and eat lots of vege ok :)
Big hug....
And.....jia yo sweetie! :):):)

Alia Ishak said...

hehe thanks yang :) You get well soon too ok? I'm better now! Apart from the temperature everything's a-ok! :):)