Friday 23 December 2011

Ho ho ho! Hello Singapore!


Last time I watched WICKED in London (even after watching it again and again), I came out like as if I’ve just received the biggest-award-ever-existed on planet earth! The happiness is mental, really!



So when I got these tickets, I was smiling and dancing in the office like as if no one was around me. Eventhough I do sit smack in front of Mr Deputy CEO and eventhough the tickets weren’t even for me! I was so caught up in the world of musical, I forgot that it was actually a surprise for my bestfriend Superman.

Only until Uncle pointed out a few days ago that we’re jetsetting like as if money grows on tree that it hit me, “What was I thinking?!”. Market crash, lending rates up, money cycle slower, access to money is not easy…yeah yeah whatever. Ok, no more next year. Cost cutting.

Anyway….. flight’s in a couple of hours and I am super duper uber excited!! By the time we get back, it finally marks the end of a month and a half of his full-of-surprises-birthday-celebration. Gosh, I’ve never done a surprise that lasted this long. Shura’s not gonna be too happy!

Musical, Singapore, best friend, London loves (guess who’s back?!), favourite Singapore colleagues/bosses and happiness fun definitely a wicked weekend! :) Singapore here we come!

Have a merry lil Christmas guys!

No comments: