Tuesday 10 January 2012

Beyond her wildest dreams

Everything just seems easier day by day. Not easier physically, but mentally, if that makes any sense.

Having a really close friend wherever you go often makes work easier and for that I'm really thankful that mine is around to stay. Having a really close friend means they'd finish up your sentences just because they know what is in your head. Discussed and debated about a topic that seems easy but delicate at the same time and deciding on doing something that would need a lot of effort and determination. InsyaAllah if it happens, I'll blog about it one day. But for now, let's just leave this as something that when reminded, it makes me smile :)

They say that to find someone who understands you is challenging. It is indeed but not when I already have mine, and the extra 70,000 that may have come along with it to hold my hands. It all just makes sense to dive into it!

No comments: