Thursday 26 January 2012

not the first

Loving the traffic to and from work this week! Traffic is so smooth and the road is so clear at certain times, so much so that I could even roll myself up the roadside. If only we can have this kinda traffic every single day. Heavenly indeed! :)

I got in to work pretty early this morning, so I thought I shall take my time. Park my car as straight as possible, slip into my slippers and made sure that it wasn't too obvious (just in case some big bosses were to come up the same time as me) and really took my own sweet time. But even then, this very kind gentleman was so kind to hold the lift for me till I was all ready. Weird, but yeah ok, still very kind.

Suddenly, he asked.
"You tak cuti ah? tada balik kampung ka?"...
"Oh, tak"... (trying very hard to not make too long a conversation with a stranger)
"La, melayu ke. Ingatkan cina tadi"

*smacks forehead*

Anyway, happy chinese new year to all my chinese friends! :)

No comments: