Saturday 28 January 2012

Sacrifices

When at this hour I have my face buried in my professional-paper materials.

I.AM.GOING.TO.FALL.ASLEEP.ON.MY.SO.MANY.PAGES.ASSIGNMENT.PAPER.SOON.

...and just because I have no time to study on weekdays when I'm swamped with work nor do I have time after work because by the time I get home, I'm so dead tired, all I want to do is sleep and at the same time, I want my weekend to play and have fun. Especially this weekend.

I guess, it's play and study for me this weekend. Better not be pushing the wrong buttons now. I might just eat you

I need to go on a holiday soon.

I.am.stress.k.thanks.bye.

3 comments:

farhana said...

Oh nooo... go get bar of chocolate to reduce stress!
Good luck for ur study my dear =)

*no wonder long time no see ur tweet tweet. =P

missy_a_n said...

But you ARE going on a holiday soon love!! With the rest of the fab 6 :) *hugs* Hang in there. And Happy Birthday!

Alia Ishak said...

Farhana: Thank you sweetie! Haha, yeah, I haven't been tweeting much lately, so sibuk kat office that's all :)

Kak Aliaa: OMG, I cannot wait for Paris ok! The fabulous 6 are gonna paint Paris red :) See you in 2 months plus! and thank you for the birthday wish. Love to abang imran too