Saturday 7 January 2012

whoa

exactly what my first week for 2012 was like! Usually I'd beg for more work no matter how tired I am, but this week somehow, there's nothing more I wanted than my bed!

As much as I wanted my bed and nothing but my bed, I was shocked when I realized it was already Friday yesterday. Which means the weekend is here! Where did my Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday go?! Seriously! We were all so caught up with work, I didn't even have time to realize it all.

Nonetheless, it was an awesome first week with a lot of things cleared and a lot of meet ups with good company, almost every night. To top off the crazy hectic and fun week, it was a family roadtrip down to Johor today and omg....right now, I'm so happily stuffed, all I wanna do is run and run and run and burn all these calories! But then, I'm working tomorrow morning, so maybe I'd prefer to sleep. Exercise can wait.

Such a happy week! =)

No comments: