Tuesday 28 February 2012

Need a hug

When you're sick, all you want is to cuddle up and be all clingy with your closest ones. At least for me.

It's been a while since my temperature went up this high and as much as I love work, I had zero energy to even lift up my body to do anything in the office yesterday. I probably lasted through the meeting before my system went all haywire. Made my way back to the HQ and my colleague said I looked like a druggie. Hmmm... It was the last straw when my boss said "I'll do your work, you go home and sleep"

I think when I'm sick, medications don't work but instead the love that I'm showered with and being all manja with my closest ones helped with the recovery. Anything with no stress is all good!

Slept in mama daddy's room, and woke up in bang long and kak long's room (the newlyweds are fine with me waking up in their bed :)). In between, loads of check ups and hugs from the four of them throughout the night, checking my temperature, my medication, food and water. Blissful feeling! :)

Bless them!

2 comments:

SS. said...

oh noooo get well soon aliaaaa!! remember, dreamgirl cannot be sick! not even after the production is over heheh. BIG HUG FROM UK! *twirl* *sprinkles love*

Alia Ishak said...

Thanks sweetie! :) I'm much better already!