Thursday 23 February 2012

Sort of confused

When you have so much respect for someone, things can become rather complicated. At least for me.

I don't even know how or what is the right way to speak to them. Even having your voice louder than theirs feels disrespectful for me. What more to argue on something. I'd feel really bad if I had to even argue. I'm ok with discussing, but ultimately I'd allow for them to have the last say, as long as they are happy. If it not the right thing, then I'll just do it another way afterwards.

How do you communicate well with someone you look up to? I really don't know.

It's like having your favourite celebrity come up to you and you just stand there starstruck, but afterwards you still feel very happy and satisfied to have been around them. Eventhough you did not communicate or say anything at all to begin with.

It's like this very weird feeling of comfort. Probably just me.

1 comment:

Deena.T said...

get well soon hun!