Wednesday 11 April 2012

The Last Time

You know you're close to giving up on something that you really really love with passion when you can cry over it for hours, knowing what to do, but not wanting to do it. It's like falling down and getting up all over again, again and again and all the extra effort just don't seem to value add to it.

After a stressful day at work and with this amount of tears, I think I am gonna die on my big presentation day on Thursday. Aiyo. Life can be very challenging sometimes, I might as well prepare for my presentation now.

Keep calm and read the green book :)

4 comments:

Shac said...

Yeah, I'm facing the same situation as yours. Initially i thought that the only thing that made me strong these days is the passion, but then when everything shattered,the passion gone with the wind. Btw, you will always be my inspiration in the world full of numbers :)

Ace said...

It's over by now but insyaallah I'm sure it went great! :)

Ina said...

Why dah lama tak write up in your blog alia? i miss it !!
hope you r doing great there.. InsyaAllah :)

Alia Ishak said...

Siti Hajar: Aww, I guess time helps with everything at the end of the day :) It's all always a cycle, good times, bad time, good times again :) Hang in there!

Aida: Indeed, spot on! :)

Ina: ahhhh dah dah. Haha! I've been getting loads of email about it too :) I'm doing good Alhamdulillah. Hope you are too!