Monday 4 June 2012

Midnight crave

Was talking to Ikhwan and catching up, and we just had to talk about the good ol silly times. In school, in college, especially in uni and up till we started working - from the time our parents introduced us to each other in primary school! I've missed this boy!
Then came across this picture taken on my 21st birthday party in London! OMG, I want that Roti Tissue now from Awana. 

Whoever studies in London, Awana is a must try ok! The chocolate roti tissue with cinnamon ice cream is to-die-for. Thank God for awesome friends who believe in doing birthday surprises at special places or I'll never ever step foot at Awana (as a student, I could not afford it!). Unless our sponsor chips in some birthday allowance into out monthly allowance, that would be awesome actually :P 

1 comment:

als said...

ALIAAAAA I MISSS TSKKKKKKKKKKKKKK *cries a bucket*