Monday 11 June 2012

Fairy tale office. Not.


If there’s one thing that I look forward to when I go to work is deals. Ok la, deals part of the time. But most of the time is getting through the day with my awesome colleagues. Where I work, there aren’t any gaps between us and the bosses, so being picked on by Mr Deputy CEO (who conveniently sits facing me) is perfectly normal. Communicating to them like your best buddies is perfectly fine too, so long as you know where to draw the line and complete all your tasks and carry out your responsibilities well.

What I love the most is there is never a day that goes by without us laughing our heads off! Insane! And the random surprises that we like to do for each other, I feel so so sooo loved at work. We’re so comfortable with each other, that they even know when…yeah, I have that time of the month, you know. That’s another story on its own.

This was what happened today when Muna and I both got too tired in the office!

Me:  How much do I owe you for Mr Sub?
(Since I conveniently brought down my handbag, with nothing inside. Getting old! :P)

Muna:  You owe me a castle full of ponies

Me: Can I come play there some time?

Muna: Yesssss…of course! Oh and unicorns

Me: Wonderful!

Muna: Psychoooooo

Me: Can I pretend to be Princess Alia?

Muna: Of course you can. I’m gonna be Princess Jasmine

Me: I’m gonna be Cinderella

Muna: Yayyy! You can clean my room!

Me:  -_____- 
What the heaven?! It’s ok, I’ll ask from your Genie to make me the prettiest Princess and you can become my servant

Muna: Okkk chop. Z** not replying my email and I need the pronouncement now now!

Me: Mana ada pronouncements in fairy tale land? Tell Z** if he doesn’t give you the normal way, you’re gonna get Genie to prepare the pronouncement for you. Aladdin will come and help

Muna:  I’ll definitely get Genie to help me present on Thursday though. I haven’t prepared my presentation! Lol! Bangang la, we’re so silly!

….and it all started because I asked how much I owed her for lunch!
So silly, but yet I love this lil diva to bits! :)

No comments: