Wednesday 20 June 2012

They Want You!


Today, I got a call from ACICC Malaysia, an advertising agency asking if I am interested to do a casting. They are searching for talents to do shoots! I was told that ACICC does shootings for photography, corporate videos and annual reports to name some.

I’m pretty swamped with work and travelling this month so I thought I might not have enough time to go for the casting. In turn, they told me to ask those who are interested and recommend people. If you are interested, what they will do is basically find a time slot for you, do a couple of shoots, fill up some forms about yourself and background and wa-lah! Your end product from the casting will be sent over to interested clients, and these clients will then choose and decide on the pay for you, if they choose you.

Check out the website here. Opportunities like this are fun trust me! I’ve experienced it before. It’s quite embarrassing when your friends see you on billboards and ads sometimes but it’s already fun when you’re doing the casting really! :)

So to those who are interested to give this a go, do email me and put 'ACICC' as your subject! I’ll get back to you via email if you need further information! :)


No comments: