Monday 27 August 2012

#CountdownToUni - Hello London

Today is THE day.

The day I start on a new adventure. The day I switch from working at my designated desk developing products in the Bank, to starting my sabbatical leave and becoming the Bank's scholar. The day I am filled with a lot of pressure to fill up that big (expectation) shoe the firm has put on me. The day I pack my life abroad for the next more-than-a-year. The day I start counting down days till I come home for Winter. The day I start LDR with my better half.

The day I start living another dream. A dream I once wished for.
To experience and be accepted into Imperial College.

Bismillahhirrahmanirrahim, may He protect and help me through it, to have the strength to strive, to not disappoint and to never forget the more important things in life, InsyaAllah. Amin :)

3 comments:

farhana said...

Good luck Alia! Keep on blogging (i know u will hehe) and take care!
Hope to receive next snippet (list of ur motivation songs) from u =D

*Big hug from ur loyal reader*

love for life said...

good luck alia.

Alia Ishak said...

Farhana: Thank you sweetie! :) Oh ya! Songs! That has been agessss. InsyaAllah soon

Love for life: Thank you! :)