Wednesday 29 August 2012

First surprise in London!

Oh my god!
It has only been a few hours since I landed at Heathrow and ooh lala! Mr delivery man surprised me with an amazingly beautiful sweet surprise from my better half, delivered at my doorstep, MasyaAllah! This boy is such a charmer la, he even knows to say hi to mama and daddy :) (ASJ does that all the time when he knows mum and dad are with me!). Homesick now.

Time difference can be such a pain. When I'm awake, he's asleep. When he's awake, I'm asleep. But best of all is when he becomes a Superman and makes my day even when he is miles and miles and continents away.

I'm such a lucky girl :)

Did so many things today, but right now....I'm so (happily) jetlagged. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes u r kechik.. amin!

Hang in there ok :D.. n have fun

Anonymous said...

yes u r kechik.. amin!

Hang in there ok :D.. n have fun

Alia Ishak said...

Cepatlah datang! I'm counting down days till you and Yan come! :)