Wednesday 15 August 2012

Love Hate

I come from a family where most boys come from boarding schools (either MCKK or RMC) whilst the girls from normal daily schools. Naturally RMC boys and MCKK boys cannot agree on something most of the time, but because we're a family, we make it seem like these rival schools are best friends! Wednesdays are best when I see dad going to work in his RMC tie whilst abang in his MCKK tie. Dad's too nice not to allow his son enter MCKK when he was younger.

Medical doctors or dentists. I dislike both.

But you know how orang orang tua used to say "Don't hate (with great passion), because that's the one you'll end up loving one day (by force or not)".

True enough, I come from a family full of Doctors and Dentists and it cannot get any closer than my own idol. My dad. A dentist. The saying plays in my head sometimes, especially when I dislike something, so much so that for fear of having to love it eventually, I tend to manipulate my mind not to hate it.

A couple of days ago, I had to get my medical check up done prior to leaving for the UK. For the life of me, I can never learn to be ok with Doctors forcing blood out of me. However, having to see a family member to do a check up helps a great lot! Especially when they allow you to listen to your favourite song and can make you laugh whilst sucking your blood out. That's when Doctors/my cousins are at peace taking my blood.
 I'm just glad it's over! Thanks Doc!
I'm now ready to get through that UK border soon!
Spot the RMC tie. You can tell it's Wednesday!

No comments: