Thursday 27 September 2012

Day 30!!

One month already!!! So fastttt!

Omg, it's day 30 and you know what? I have nothing but exams in my head right now.

So today, I shall save everyone from my complains and homesickness business (unless someone is willing to fly me back home that is) and....study ok. School was hectic and tomorrow is another working Thursday! London is same ol same ol, with rain and flood and some sun shines in the evening :) Macam weather forecast punye orang pun ada. That's a sign that I need to get away from this.

But hang on. Did you guys read about the LIBOR scandal? British Bankers' Association has surrendered their role. It's almost like them UK Banks saying to the customers, "We cannot be trusted". This was then followed by my favourite London Banker  telling me he walked into a lamp post yesterday before he got on the train to Leeds today. Which he is NOT supposed to be on, of course. Hahahaha! Aiyooooo! Did he just prove a point for UK Bankers? LOL!

Hehe, kidding!! Made my day though! :)

2 comments:

Ace said...

I don't know if I've ever heard anyone get so excited about banking scandals!

Alia Ishak said...

hahaha! But maybe because it's not happening TO me, so I find it interesting. hehe :D