Saturday 1 September 2012

Most Hectic Day 4

Panadol and sleep.

I cannot even blog about it eventhough it was a super fun first day back in school. I couldn't even drag myself to Bayswater to see Abir and Helmi for dinner. All I'm doing now is whatsapping with people back in Malaysia and lying down waiting to see how long I can last as I wait for Aiman to wake up in Malaysia, I have a feeling, our skype session would not happen (Either that or I'd wake up and he has to go. Skype on the go does not work for us). Such is a student life in a London Business School, is it? Oh. Dear. Me.

Nonetheless, happy happy news and pictures from back home to lighten up, as I read Ikhwan's long messages from Malaysia. He just got married! Alhamdulillah :) So sad as I read all his whatsapp messages. Even sadder that I couldn't witness it as much as Shera and Ikhwan wanted me to from the first day they decided to get married.

No comments: