Friday 31 August 2012

Alia Transformation Programme on Day 3

I've been walking a lot in London and so, you'd imagine that I've lost a bit of weight. I'm not complaining, but I think it's because of those walks, I'm eating a lot more here! Aiyo, I think I've grown bigger now. Today was just a whole entire day spent at Oxford and I did nothing but read. Binge. Read somemore. Walk a bit. Eat somemore.
Wait, Bicester Village I mean. It seems to be mum and dad's favourite place after Portsmouth Harbour, but I really don't find all that much joy there anymore. Perhaps probably because I'm a student back again now. So, naturally you don't see yourself stepping into Prada, Ferragamo, YSL, Jimmy Choo and the likes, well at least I don't. Ask me again when I resume work next year :P Aiman kept insisting that I get myself something in his attempt to transform me into an 'adult'. Alia Transformation Programme he calls it. I really just ended up memorizing the map!
Wearing Adidas sport shoes around is not considered being an adult to him.
The last time I came here was when I took my compulsory leave from work to spend my birthday in London last year. That time, I was working. So I splurged.
I love though seeing mum and dad walking in there knowing what to look at and having the urge to buy. I was just being a student, walking up and down, in and out and ended up not buying anything BUT FOOD!
I was so excited to see the word 'Malaysian', but then..it's chicken. Not halal. 
*cries a river*

No comments: