Tuesday 2 October 2012

Sunshine after the rain Day 34

If we try hard enough, there will always be (at least some) good in everything! :)

So I was down with a temperature and was shivering the whole night, woke up at 3am and vomited. Which (of course) got Aisyah worried, she decided to stay up the whole night to do work. I thought it was probably from the school stress and exhaustion from moving about the entire day the day before. Sent abang off, and then sent suhana off. Yup, they travelled on 2 different flights. By the time I got back, it was close to 11pm and all I wanted to do was crash!

Really, when these things happen, it matters who your company is, and I am so thankful and blessed that Aisyah was with me. By the time I got home last night, she already had hot boiling water ready and a hot pack prepared for my very cold hands.

This works almost all the time - made an apple-cider-mixed-with-honey drink, salawat and read a specific doa (for when you consume honey), and then went to sleep. I think I fell asleep almost immediately, MasyaAllah. The power of it all! By the time I woke up, I felt so much better and all ready to do work :)

Of course the day only became (even) better because, look who came by to take me out for lunch!!!!!!
Azwan has arriveddddddd! Thank god for close family members abroad. This year is gonna be different, for I have never had someone very close to me studying at the same place! it's gonna be an awesome year!
Seriously, nothing can be too bad, even when you're sick :)

No comments: