Friday 23 November 2012

So loved Day 89

"YES"
"YES"
"YES"

...saying "YES" to random spontaneous plans is something I am so up for and in love with! Buying a flight ticket to fly out the next day just for a weekend getaway, or catch a musical at the very last minute or eat ice cream in the cold whilst walking in the park, lying down on the road to watch the stars in the sky (I'll shower after that!). As long as it doesn't clash with anything too important :)

Back in the office, I used to love having my colleagues around who were always up for random trips here and there, checking out events that we've never been to before and trying out something new like that cheese naan in the heart of KL at some unknown alley, or even a random roadtrip, just for the fun of it!

Thought I'd be missing out on that when I got to London, but hey, I came home to...

Plans to checkout Billingsgate market at 5.30 IN THE MORNING!
Tickets to watch The Script and a CD that came along with it
Tickets to Bruno Mars
Tickets to ATP tour finals
Tickets to Lion King the Musical
Tickets to Singing in The Rain Musical

...and best of all, they were all surprises that I came home to! Going home is almost like a trip to Disneyland on its own! :)

No comments: