Thursday 7 February 2013

No more want but Need -Day 165

My close-to-5-year-old Blackberry has been so faithful to me.
  • It has fallen into water and came out alright.
  • Fell on the floor without a scratch.
  • Gone missing at shopping malls and reappeared, magically!
  • Left at hotels and came out safely. 
But now, I think it is about time that I no longer want a new phone. I NEED it!

Only because the BB now hangs as and when it likes and sometimes, it's just....slow. Slow in every way. I think it's tired sometimes, and I feel bad that I force it to work at its full capacity, like a brand-new.

But it still is working fine though! The battery last an entire day even! Why?! :(

Perhaps, it's about time I start saving up now for a new phone.

They're no longer a want. They're a NEED, seriously.
I wished it was Christmas all over again


Ok this one. This one was because I went into Apple store and immediately fell in love with it.
Well, to be fair, I think my close-to-7-year-old  iPod touch needs a new friend!

Now who wants to be my secret Santa?

I promise I'll be a good girl!

No comments: