Saturday 23 March 2013

Easter is here Day 209

Ok, for me, it actually came by on day 205. The day I had a massive period pain on my last day of exam paper. Thankfully, the paper was a good one, so I did not mind having cramps and pains and back ache and what have you! bring it on!

To start day 205, I was complaining to my cousin that I have period pain and I have a paper in a couple of hours.

His response: "Makan panadol pink pink tu!!! Lepas exam I'll see you. I nak rendang ayam please"

Dad: "Good luck! I'm at ***, preparing for my presentation too. You'll do just fine!"

My awesome guy classmate: *in a huff and a puff whilst running* "I got you panadol!! I even broke it into two for you. I just don't have ribena to drown it in"

-______-

Guys will be guys. Very sweet nonetheless! :)


No comments: