Wednesday 20 March 2013

# I Love My Job

Have you guys ever used that hashtag on twitter: #ILoveMyJob
Or is it just a sickness that Aiman and I have? Yes, we love our work :) I'm like super in love. Aiman's like getting to 'super in love' level too these days!! Aish.

So anyway, the UKEC London Careers Fair is just around the corner, and I have been getting many questions about what CIMB has got to offer! Anything related to work always gets me excited and I was very privileged to be selected into the team last year - to create a new programme for the firm! It's a collaboration between CIMB and PwC, called CIMB PwC Fusion. Having worked for both companies previously and loved it, I wished I had the opportunity to try out the programme myself  :(

 Having said that, hope this would help to all those who have asked me for details:

CIMB Group will be recruiting in the UK again this Easter! Before I jump into anything further, these opportunities are open to Malaysians, Indonesians, Singaporean and Thai graduates with an expected second class upper.

Our Head of Corporate Resources, Puan Hamidah Naziadin will be at the information session, Sunday 7th April 2013 at the Lancaster London Hotel.

Opportunities offered

1) The Complete Banker™ Programme 
Graduate positions are available in the following business areas:

  • Investment Banking
  • Cosumer Banking
  • Asset Management (Only for Malaysians)

To apply: Email your CV and Cover Letter to graduate.careers@cimb.com by 25th March.

2) Software Engineers (only for Malaysians)
To help develop and support the core banking applications in Technology division

To apply: Email your CV and Cover Letter to graduate.careers@cimb.com by 25th March.

3) CIMB-PwC Fusion programme (only for Malaysians)
This programme is designed to give you a unique opportunity to gain work experience in banking at CIMB and qualify as an accountant with PwC. A 4 years programme, where at the end of it, you will have the flexibility to choose which organisation to grow your career with.

Important! To apply: Submit an online application (CV and cover letter specifying your application for this specific programme) directly to http://www.pwc.com/my/careers by 25th March.

4) Summer Internships (For First, Second/Penultimate year students)
Submit Check out www.cimb.com for more information!

If you guys have any further questions, do drop me an email with the title "CIMB" ok? I shall try to reply to all of them asap! Otherwise, please do send in your CVs as per the instruction above.

P/S: If you are lucky (or not), you may just be able to say hi to me in the interview room! ;)

Believe me, working IS fun!! haha! :))) Reallyyyyyy!

No comments: