Monday 29 April 2013

First time in my life in Paris - Day 246

I arrived back in London and was told that my luggage was STILL IN PARIS. My heart stopped. I have never experienced such cases before, and the first thing I thought was if I had any valuables in there and what was the total cost if I did not get my luggage back. Surprisingly though, I was calm, went to the airline desk and explained my situation and headed home. I have school the next day, can't be waiting at the airport till my bag arrives (if it did), plus they were just material things that I would not die without. Toothbrush, lenses, 3 days worth of clothes, phone chargers, etc. 

Over the weekend I decided to pack up for a short getaway to meet abang and Su in Paris. Paris is always nice when you have great company! :)
Can't pick any other better weekend than this one in fact. Coursework and assignments not in just yet and weather in paris was perfectly superb! Perfect company, perfect weather, what better way to spend the weekend :)

Haha, I know, I should stop doing this impromptu travelling. No doubt it's fun, but boy isn't it tiring! Well some said I should stay put since I've been travelling too much. Oooops :P
 

No comments: