Wednesday 1 May 2013

Clingy

Since I came back to London in September, I have never fallen sick. Not until yesterday when I was attacked by the flu bugs, cough and fever all at once.

I thought it was just my body feeling fatigue so I happily went to school! Not long after, I was feeling cold in the sun and had no extra winter clothes to wear, and of all the days, it was the day when I went out with least layer of clothes and had school till 9 pm.

I should've known that when you have the greatest classmates and housemates on earth, you should never worry. They detect pretty quickly I must say. Either that or they're not used to seeing me quiet, sneezing and coughing.

By the time it was time for me to head home, one of them took off her jacket, covered me in it and went back in t-shirt herself. Another two rescheduled for my class to shift to another day so that I could rest at home today and they decided to skip it and go on the same day. Afterwards, I came home to chicken soup and honey and lemon drink :')

Today, one of them dropped everything to come over and accompany me, whilst the others kept checking up on me every hour. Been a while since I've had to stay in bed the entire day!! When you're at your lowest and you realize that they never leave you.

Alhamdulillah!

No comments: