Saturday 13 April 2013

Forward Thinking Day 230

used to be our motivation in the firm!
Banking direction, where to eat for lunch, our potential target clients...semua forward thinking :)

Got me thinking about the tagline for a while. It has been a good Easter break, mostly because I learned a lot about myself. Sometimes when busy focusing on one thing, I tend to forget to manage other things. Alhamdulillah for amazing people around me who constantly looks out for me :)

One of the bigger things I experienced is working on something that keeps moving downwards. It's like the harder you work at it, the tougher it gets and the faster it moves downwards. When that happens, turn to Him, keep calm and carry on. Sometimes, things just get really hard before it gets easier, and I'm thankful that my Boss managed to plant that right in me.

Well, just another 2 days till the start of final term, 5 months to the end of Masters, 3 months till I get back to the corporate banking (5.30 am) life, may be more months than that before I go home fully and what the future has for me back in Malaysia can be very exciting and scary all at the same time. My future, the banking industry's future, the end of the world(? Lol!)...but heck, that's the main purpose of one's game-of-life. Uncertainty.

Just recently, a friend's husband passed away due to chest pain and no, he wasn't old. Imagine a young wife becomes a single mother after only a year and a little bit more of being husband and wife. life's indeed very short. So don't be neglecting what you already have now.

2 days to school! For starters, there seems to be a gazillion things I need to do!! Working weekend starts now :)


No comments: