Friday 12 April 2013

So Un-Glam

If there is one thing that I am never aware of is...making faces whilst doing work in the office

Back in the KL office, I used to be told off by my boss/supervisor whenever I make like 'mulut muncung' or just plain stick a little bit of my tongue out when I do calculations. You know, it's like it makes me think faster when I twitch my face or do something silly like that! I swear I never realized any of them!

This week, this was what my colleagues did, as evidence that I make faces and sometimes bite my lips when I do work. Geez.
So unglam. 
Especially when clients come around!

On a different note, it has been a really great week getting to know new colleagues at the office here!
In love!
:)

2 comments:

hikmaht said...

inglam,but beautiful!

Alia Ishak said...

hikmaht: MasyaAllah, you are very kind! Ahamdulillah, thank you :):)