Tuesday 9 April 2013

Soya bean alert at work!

It's now 11pm in London which means that it is wayyy past bedtime in Turkey! 

I just got back from an amazing break in Turkey and I must say, I was sad to leave :( 
Turkey was just breathtaking. Added with the 26-30 degrees of sun. So much love! :)

Nonetheless, I believe I've had enough of sun now, I'm happy to be back in cold cold London! Gotta spend some time with the cold to get all this tan away. Ish! Soya bean alert!
I.AM.SO.DARK.I.HAVE.SUNGLASSES.LINES!
My colleagues had better not make fun of me tomorrow when I go back to work.
*pulls hair*
At the Blue Mosque (Sultan Ahmed Mosque), Istanbul

Back in London means, I'm off to work tomorrow!! Although I'm tired, I'm super duper duper excited! In the office for the day and will be attending a dinner at Oxford! 

I hope I won't oversleep... or sleep throughout my journey to Oxford!
Will blog more about my Turkey trip sooooon! For now, I've got to go look for those work clothes...and where are those high heels?!

No comments: