Friday 19 April 2013

Thankful

I don't deny that things don't get any easier for a LDR, in fact it gets a little confusing sometimes.

But one thing I find quite magical is how we do the same things, right at the same time. Really, simple things like this makes me smile so wide, almost making myself look silly if I was walking about outside smiling to myself.

Once, I called Aiman after work and I asked what he was doing. Guess what WAS he doing then? He JUST finished work too!! That was 4 pm my time, 11 pm his time. Haha! Now you guys are asking how come I finish at 4, I so know it. I'm just efficient like that and he happens to be a super duper hardworking boy :)

Today, again it happened. Only this time, both of us received similar good news at the office (with regards to work), Alhamdulillah! :):):) All at about the same time; after I came out from a meeting and just as he was about to go into a meeting to discuss about it.

From the start, I've always looked up to this guy. Not to mention the amount of respect I had for him since we started working for YCM together. From knowing what he wants, how to work for it to moving on to achieve it.

At his age, being where he is right now, it just amazes me every single time at how determined and amazing he is, MasyaAllah! Today,  never a day goes by when I don't feel very proud of him and really happy for him. He's as busy as a bee everyday, but it leaves me happy to hear him tell me he's learning something new every single day and doing what he likes, Alhamdulillah! What more can a happy, hardworking boy like him ask for :)

Grateful for everything everyday; for what I have, what I don't and what I'm going to have :)

I'm just thankful that we both will be doing what we like best in the next few months that's for sure, although we may start having way less time to speak to each other than we already do! It's definitely going to be a very exciting and challenging time ahead for the both of us, but hey, if it makes you a better person, InsyaAllah He has planned it out for you for a reason! :) If things are meant to work out it will, if it doesn't, it's probably because He is putting you through greater tests. Amin! :)
His last birthday, when we were just friends :)

2 comments:

HH said...

I admire your positive spirits! you're one of a kind.

Alia Ishak said...

no, i am. still.: Aww, Amin Amin! Thank you for reading :))