Friday 17 May 2013

A girl's dream - Come True!

BOOM!! 
The day I start living yet another Dream come true.
To be able to gain experience working in London.

He is Great, The All Knowing and He has indeed greater plans for me (that I may not know of now), InsyaAllah. Alhamdulillah for the offer and a reporting line to some very respectable and amazing individuals from the big boys, just like I've always dreamed of. Ya Allah, I ask that you continue to protect and guide me everyday for I know that the next many months won't be the easiest. Testing indeed but I know not to push away opportunities no matter how tough it may be. Thank you for all the continuous blessings, for all of what you've provided and protections, Amin.

Here's to my fellow classmates who will (some) be leaving in 4 weeks back to their respective countries and serve their sponsors. I am going to cry the day everyone leaves! Masters is coming to an end very quickly, and I know now that I've made the best decision to do it although I was risking sacrificing many more things last year.

Bismillahhirrahmanirrahim. May He protect and help me through it as I complete my Masters alongside my new job, to have the strength to strive and juggle work and school everyday, to not disappoint and to never forget the more important things in life. Amin :)

2 comments:

MyNewJourney said...

hey you!congrats!jellyyyy sgt..its been my dream to work there. anyway best of luck.

Alia Ishak said...

DalilaMian: Thank you very much! :) Hopefully I'll manage through, IsyaAllah!