Sunday 19 May 2013

Powerful 5 in a relationship - Malaysian vs Singaporean Day 266

I had a very funny conversation with my classmates recently, and it was about relationship.

I was half joking to my Singaporean classmate P that when he starts working after our Masters course ends, I'm gonna look for a Singaporean girl for him. I told him there are a lot from my Singapore office! As smart as him, as good looking as him, as...kiasu as him? I know right, I'm so helpful, you're welcome.

His reply was: "We prefer Malaysian girls"

-______-

After all my effort in stating the good of a Singaporean, he wants a Malaysian pulak. Why?!

"Malaysian girls are less materialistic"...he obviously has not seen everyone, and "they don't have the 5 Cs that Singaporean girls look for"...I'm sure lah not every Singaporean girls.

Cash
Car
Credit Card
Condominium
Country Club membership

Macam tu memang no such thing as relationships before having a job for a few years la ni! Before he continued to say "Now got 5 Bs already please"...

Billions
Benz
Brain
Body
Bungalow

Amboi melampau! Or so I thought -______- Apparently not, because my Singaporean girlfriend chirped in to say "Exactly! That's why we're still single". Bahaha! Well done, it's called mutual understanding. I love my classmates!

Personally, I thought if girls can have that, why can't guys? Hahahaha! 5 Ps or something. I'm so funny homaigod.

Perfect body
Perfect face
Perfect wife material
Perfect academic results
Perfect everything

So when I told Aiman the story, i thought he'd be against all these, until he said...
"You didn't know is it? Malaysian girls like you have their 5 As requirement."

Agama
(never to forget) Allah SWT 
Apartment
Aiman
Apa 5th one? I don't remember what's the last one anymore.

Right. I didn't even know that he knew what I never knew, that I ever had that requirement. He conveniently made it almost instantly!

Clearly that 4th A is a bit difficult to fulfil. But I surely got mine already :)

No comments: