Tuesday 7 May 2013

Emotional ball

It's quite amusing to see fellow Malaysians getting agitated at the slightest comment related to the recent General Elections (GE13). I know it was not the easiest time to get through last weekend, but hey! If we've lost, let's pick ourselves up and create a greater stronger challenge. If we've won, strive for better every single day, tirelessly. There is no right nor wrong in everyone's decision, coz everyone definitely wants the best for the country and their future generation :)

One thing I've always believed is to never fight fire with fire. Hate and hate won't go and never have bad intentions no matter how much you do not favour another side. You like one, fight for it,do not find faults in others in order to strengthen your choice. That's just really silly. Never provoke, that's plain childish.

On a different note, I find it very very entertaining when I make a comment and one and another have said the following:

"Omg, you opposition?! No wonder la!" and
"Obviously la you say that! You pro government!"

Haha, no one knows which side I am on and I see it killing some people who wants to know (probably just so that they can attack me). Everyone's just assuming that they know. So cute la ;) That said, I became famous for being a Malaysian in class, only because our GE 13 made it into the Financial Times which is THE newspaper distributed in Imperial.

haha...come on guys, it doesn't matter whose side I am on. Lesson of the day, have respect for each other regardless of which party they are on :) You want me to sing 1 Malaysia song, I can. You want me to sing Ubah song also I can. They're in the end songs with really nice tunes afterall, I love! haha!

Have a great post election week at work! :):)

On a MORE SERIOUS note, Sir Alex Ferguson retiring? :((((((

No comments: