Sunday 12 May 2013

Just Like You - Happy Mother's Day!


Because next time in the future, I am more than willing to be the biggest copycat ever - copying whatever my kids do. As long as I'm there for them! :)
This video is so precious! 

This year, since I'm far far away in London, I decided to surprise Mama with roses delivered at home a day in advance. It's not the roses that arrived on time nor is it the thought to send those roses, but the shock on her face and happy reaction that Mama got when she received it. 

Always so priceless to see her smile and feel very happy, and I can only pray that Allah's blessings for her continue to be plentiful, Amin. For all the sacrifices and hardship she has gone through in raising abang and I and for all the times she'd skip her activities to attend to me and my annoying I-want-Mummy's-attention-NOW-NOW-NOW moments. Ultimately, for never judging me when I just wanna be silly around her. She'll be one to laugh her heart out and not think this daughter of hers is mental (trust me, I can be such an entertaining clown at home) :) 
I know you'll eventually get to this post (with your minimum twice a day visit to my blog at times), and I just wanted to say I LOVE YOU VERY VERY MUCH Mama! :)

No comments: