Friday 31 May 2013

Multi purpose gravity friendly Day 278

Multi purpose - it can go right, left or centre
Gravity friendly - it falls down on its own

I got bored (actually rimas also) of my very long hair, but I never (don't think I ever will) had the guts to chop my long back hair off. Nonetheless, I have many many times chopped off my fringe and had bangs like a primary school girl. I thought bangs won't be too damaging since, you know, they're the 'front hair'. You can always pin them up entirely if you don't like them dangling there.

But this time, when the hair stylist asked, how would I like my fringe to be (since she herself could tell that I have not cut my hair for the longest time)...I plainly said:

"It has to be multi purpose, I can have either left, right or centre parting and it has to be gravity friendly, so that when I wake up in the morning, I can not think about it and it will fall nicely, thank you." *serious tone*

*she giggled and laughed out loud afterwards*..."OK!".

Snip snip. Chopped.
I LOOK THE SAME!

LOL! 

But in real life, they are indeed multi purpose and gravity friendly. Checked.

No comments: