Wednesday 29 May 2013

RCA's MA 2013 Fashion Show - Day 276

If there is one thing I love about studying at Imperial is because our sister/brother colleges are just around the corner. We are all just 2 minutes away from each other! For so long as your tag has access, you can roam around like it's a very big playground!

Business school - Into the Royal School of Mines - Out into the Royal College of Music - Walk across Royal Albert Hall - and finally into the Royal College of Arts (RCA).

And today is RCA's Fashion Show (Exhibition) 2013 for their final year Fashion students! I was so looking forward to attend it since weeks ago but such a bummer I had to stay home to study for exams tomorrow, I really wanted to be there for two friends.

But fret not! I received an email shortly after from the school and was told that it will be streamed LIVE for the very first time this year! Thank God for technology! :))
*runs up and down the ceiling*

These were some of my favourites!
I must say, it does feel like I was there physically! Just look at how real it feels like on laptop screens.

There were times when I would drop by the architecture studio to do my (financial engineering) work whilst I watch enviously at them design, misplace a 'sleeve', accidentally threw away a pocket. Haha...such nice problems to have unlike us Financial Engineers. Yesterday, I just felt so proud of Ryo and Alice, seeing their artwork being displayed in front of so many big brands as their potential employers!
What was even greater, was...you'll see one of them designing for one of my favourite brand very soon (which I shall reveal when contract has been signed)! MasyaAllah, such amazing things :)

No comments: