Tuesday 28 May 2013

Sign and Seal Day 275

I'm coming to the end of my Masters now and the thought of working life excites me everyday! :):)

Ask me again in a couple of months...I may...possibly...just maybe...have complains about lack of sleep time and what not.

To be honest, as much as I am excited, I'm also scared, nervous, anxious, apprehensive, everything-under-the-sun all at the same time! Probably because I am jumping into an entirely new field this time around. Everything about it is new - team dynamic, job description, working hours (I start before 7! I thought that's super early until I found out that the MD gets in even earlier...haha ok bye). Everything! I won't be driving anymore to work but walking and taking the train. Excited to experience the life of a London Banker.

What I'm most anxious about is to see whether my system will be able to handle work and school both at the same time. Goodbye social life!! Although my cousin did say that coming home to have dinner whilst watching the TV is not considered social life at all :P 

After a few flipping and highlighting and scribbling all over my work contract...today...I've finally 

Signed it!
Sealed it.
Submitted it.

2 comments:

love for life said...

good luck alia.im happy for you.

Alia Ishak said...

love for life: Aww, MasyaAllah, thank you very much! :))