Wednesday 26 June 2013

Surreal Day 306

306 days ago, I was all apprehensive and excited, nervous and scared all at the same time!

Today....I finally sat for my FINAL paper! A KILLER PAPER did I tell you?

MasyaAllah, the feeling is quite surreal considering I  never ever thought I'd even do Masters in a million years. The minute I stepped out of the exam hall today, I was just beyond excited! Excited that I am not gonna have exams for a while now, and mostly because I am starting work in 4 days! :):):):)

It's a sad thought though that the time I have with my awesome classmates is coming to an end. In the next 2 months or so, everyone will be leaving back for their respective countries and I just feel so blessed to have met each and every one of them really :') My kids, nieces and nephews (Asian mum alert) are so gonna come to Imperial and get awesome bestfriends here in the future!
Yes, I got these for my nieces and nephews
For now, we've got a whole 2 months planned out with outings! Gonna cherish that till we get to the end of our project for sure.

...but seriously...right now...all I wanna do is....SLEEEEEEEEEP! Exam period just killed my energy...
EXAM IS OVERRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Alhamdulillah!! :))

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So happy!
Congrats Alia!

Lia xx