Tuesday 11 June 2013

The End - Day 291

Today marks the end of my lectures at Imperial Business School! And to celebrate...we decided to book a movie and paintball outing after our last paper in 2 weeks! Only because we're all so overwhelmed with the amount of work we need to do, and we all agreed that we should have our own minions to help us with revision.
Bee doo bee doo bee doo
(this is my alarm clock sound btw! So cute I can die)
So surreal! It feels like it was just yesterday that I was all apprehensive going for my first ever lecture for Masters. Now I'm done and 9 days aways till the start of my final exams. Suddenly everything feels 'shifted'. Like I'm almost done with another phase and about to jump into another new adventure. I feel the need to have minions in my life!

The end of final exams, the start of working life and dissertation, the closer to the end of LDR (although actually lama lagi, let me be ok :P), and a step closer to graduation InsyaAllah and going back home for good. Ahh! Step by step! Whooooopdeeeedoooooo :):):)

Ok study time k thanks bye.

2 comments:

love for life said...

good luck for your final alia:)

Alia Ishak said...

Love for life: Thank you!!