Monday 22 July 2013

ootd on a Heatwave Day 332

London has hit the level 3 heatwave warning! The weather has been going through quite a mood swing lately. Just 2 weeks ago I was out and about with sweaters everywhere. Then last week, a few people died due to the heat. It almost feels like I was in two different countries.

I have no words to describe how challenging it is to experience Ramadhan here in London. 18 hours in the hot blazing sun, MasyaAllah only He knows what it's like. Many have asked whether I could fast through a day without food and water and surprisingly it is not that bad after all. I guess your body just needs some adjustments and getting used to :))

I've always believed that He will always always always help you get through it. I find it even more amazing that during non fasting months, we can suffer from gastric when we don't eat on time, but not during Ramadhan. There seem to be no such things as gastric even after 18 hours, Subhanallah! 

Plus, it's in the hot sun that we could do more #ootd and pre occupy your mind from thinking about what to eat for buka, no ;)

No comments: