Friday 16 August 2013

Postman Delivered Tinkerbells To The House Day 356

WHAT IS THIS?!!!!
So whilst I was rushing to finish up my report for our final Masters project, I got a text from Shasa telling me that there’s a surprise delivered at home for me. Such a sucker for surprises, I instantly told her to take a picture and tell me what it is.

Calmly she said “Some things are better left….unsaid”

-________________________________________________-

I know it would be really late till I get home after work and school, so I made it a point to head back and pray at home in between for a shortwhile before going off for our final classmates dinner (there’s another story to this surprise!).

Opened the door and my eyes could only spot a humungous, extremely large, bigg a** box, so very white and pure with the prettiest ribbon in Pink and a Congratulations card on top of it! Sorry, am I not getting news about something?

Seriously, if you look at it *melts* I don’t have the heart to pull that ribbon off! Just look at how pretty it was! But I want to see what is inside :((
Can’t blame me. I know this thing is pretty inside out, so I just had to have a peek!

Of course I gave up trying to restrain myself, so I spoke to myself and agreed that ok, I will open it when Shasa gets home. HOMAIGOD! I opened it and I saw my friends in there!!!! My happy little pretty friends! I was instantly filled with a burst of happiness and feeling all fluffy and warm and happy :)
 Do I sort of, a wee bit maybe look like her?

Aren’t they just the prettiest?! The icing to this cake is that these Tinkerbells were from Pak, my awesome lil Thai classmate! The minute I finished reading her note, I know we’re definitely coming to the end of Masters for real now :’( Seriously, what did I do to deserve such awesome classmates! I have THE BEST set of classmates!

Having said that, this week marks the end of Masters for good. Alhamdulillah, I’ve managed through the entire year, gaining so much knowledge and best of all, meeting awesome classmates that have grown to become like a family to me.

Congratulations everyone in Financial Engineering!! To all those flying out of the UK today and the next few days, have a safe flight and good luck with working life back in your respective countries! We’ve still got a mission to travel and cover South East Asia when everyone is back :)

For now, more important question is…would I have the heart to eat them Tinkerbells now?

Photos by Shasa Aziz

No comments: