Tuesday 10 September 2013

A Princess at home

Was talking to the SIL last night before we both headed to bed and we had the most random conversation with some picture exchange on what we were doing at that point in time. She just got back from a day's shopping at Primark and was still jetlagged after flying in to Frankfurt for work and had an awesome day since weather was well above 20, close to 30. I was officially jealous. The conversation obviouslt led on to some market data conversation and news on Primark. Their sales went up 5% and 16 new stores in the expansion plan baby! I love Primark!
 
I, on the other was caught and drenched in rainy cold cold London. It was literally raining cats and dogs, something that rarely happens here. But whilst I was talking to here, I was in the midst of this
Feet in warm lavender water
Accompanied by refreshing reading materials (Since I don't have text books to read now)
 
These are times when I miss having her around - when she would creep up to my bed and go "Good morning Princess" and then gives me a kiss on the forehead.
I miss being at home :)

No comments: