Sunday 8 September 2013

Crazy bout honey

I've always loved the sweet taste that you get from eating honey. My housemate travels and get me honey as a souvenir now!

But lately, the craziness has gone up a level to psychotic. I put it into EVERYTHING that I eat or drink. Psychologically, it helps me think that it will make me stronger considering that I don't eat any sort of vitamins or supplements.

So into the tea. The coffee. The grilled and baked fish. The oven-ed chicken. The salad. My morning dose of pancakes. Bread. Now even sushi. Bahaha! It's really sedap ok. Don't judge.

Yesterday, we decided to go for tea at Granger and OMG, they have the best set of Pisang Goreng with Ice Cream,, I'm not even joking! Even the Malaysian restaurants in London cannot beat that, believe me. But the best part to that was, I kept on asking for more and more honey for a small pot of tea. I think the waiter even thought I was overdosed on honey.


2 comments:

Pinkle Island said...

i dont think u Can get overdosed with honey kecik! heheheh.. ure too cute!

Alia Ishak said...

Pinkle Island: Hahaha!! How sure are you? Happppppy dayyyyyyyyyyys! Happy nigttttt :)