Monday 30 September 2013

Greenwich

Often when I say Greenwich, people would instantly associate it to the Greenwich Mean Time. GMT.

Only today, we did not wake up early to go stand on that Greenwich line and correct our watches. I'd like to believe that I have the most accurate time in the house, working on the trading floor. I mean, once you start working on the trading floor, every minute matters right? Imagine 2 minutes before market close, looking for a buyer, but your watch shows 3 minutes to closing time instead of 2. Die. Bahaha! Ok la, not so drama ok.


More importantly, Mira, Su and I decided to wake up early and have our usual random housemate weekend outings and decided on Greenwich Market. Oh my god, please do not leave London if you have not step foot there. It's the BOMB! One word: VARIETY. From painting to clothes, desserts, accessories, food, more food, awesome food, delicious food. Excuse me, I was hungry, the food attracted me the most.
Of course, whilst we were there, we went on to explore the Cutty Sark as well. My goodness, the British ship is just so beautiful! Have a visit to Cutty Sark on a random weekend, I promise you, it won't disappoint. 

No comments: